Prom is a special time for the young ladies. It is a time of celebration and fun when they want to look and feel awesome. This all begins with wonderfully done hair. Just like girls all over the world the black girls take it as a special day. They look for different styles so they can stand out among their friends.There are several prom hairstyles for black girls to choose from. They are edgy, classy and simple.
1. Braided Up-do is a cute style comprising of braids. The braids are tied to the top to create beauty.
2. Over-sized Bun is an elegant up-do highlighting a large bun with swooping bang which adds a little glamour to the appearance.
3. Curly Love is a romantic style with sweeping curls to the side.
4. Black Tie Elegance gives a stunning look which is perfect for those who prefer individual braids and deadlocks.
5. Fancy Pants are intricate twists and buns for fancy and glamorous looks.
6. Midnight Purple Bob is a fun style by adding color to a well done cut.
7. Naturally Chic is a style featuring naturally curly hair and cornrows.
8. Cute Mohawk features a cute curly Mohawk and side cornrows.
9. Soft n’ Pretty gives an all over curly look from short to medium length hair.
10. Diva Wave creates beautiful waves adorning this long style giving a prom diva look.
11. First Lady is an elegant bob style that can transform you into the most unique girl at the prom!
This is just a glance of the styles that can suit you in the prom. The styles can range from simplest to intricate ones, but what matters is choosing the one according to your featured. So choose a style to match your own self.