Emo is basically a term that refers to fashion depicted through various styles, cultures, hairstyles. It was basically a kind of rock music that got popular in 80’s and the musicians who played it wanted to look unique and different from rest of the people they basically influenced and inspired the hairstyles of the people.
The Emo hairstyle involves long and heavy bangs coming down to either cover one eye or both eyes. The hairs are usually straighten, colored and kept short. People also play with colors on their hairstyles you can see them in greens, yellows, reds, light pinks, blues and purples.
Medium length hair:
• If you have a mid-length hair till your shoulders then you can have long strands on the sides that cover most of the face. You can also have double shades of hair color too which looks very stylish.
• You can bring a little change for your medium length hair with shorter strands that come till your chin along with your face.
• Another very classy style comes under Emo hairstyle is having uneven fringes on the forehead. This hairstyle is very popular among teens and they like to have it often. It just looks perfect with pokey ends.
Long length hair:
• If you are having long hairs you can go for a cut at the crown having lots of long side bangs and can highlight in any color of your own choice. I suggest if you go for double color in long bangs you will look absolutely stylish and rocking.
• Another style you can go for is to have really short hair at the front and long at the back. You don’t need to have side bangs here as long hair will not really go well with that. You can also have highlights to look unique.